Biking in PlaP

Biking in PlaP
Erin Owens and grampa Kennedy

Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2nd, 2010

Ran the Jack Brown Diamond at 7:30p.m. Ran for 30 minutes. The lights worked really well. Lit everything up big time. It takes about 2 minutes for the lights to warm up but once they get there, they're great. Something like runners.

Only 3 out this first time (Angela, Karen and myself). We'll see how it goes next time out which is Tuesday the 6th of December.

If the weather co-operates, it's not a bad hit. Today was -13*C and calm and so it was easy going, no problem getting steam up.

I got 16 laps in, in that 30 minutes. It's surprising how fast that 30 minutes seems to go by. I was hoping to get 15 laps in, but I didn't know if I'd make it. I just managed to squeek one more run in before it was 8:00p.m. and lights out.


Maye see you out there next time,
Keep give 'en 'er,
gk

wwInn run this Saturday morning at 9a.m. 5k.

No comments: