Biking in PlaP

Biking in PlaP
Erin Owens and grampa Kennedy

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 7th, 2010 TUESDAY


Hey there:
Got a run in last night under the lites at the jack brown. Was good. -13*C. I put some duct tape on the toes of my running shoes to cover up the mesh vents. Worked good, my toes were nice and warm. Clockwise last night. Round and round. Lots of light and good footing. Last time out I did 16 laps. And so that's it, I will always keep adding too. Why is that? I told myself that I had to do 17 laps and I got in 19. That's the way she goes. I started a bit early tho. It takes a little bit of time to warm up the lights. I turned them on at 20 after 7 and started running. I finished the 19 laps at 5 to 8p.m. Lights went off at 8p.m.
Karen came with me and she did two walking laps and headed back home. Way to go Kar. It works very well for walking too. There was one other dude showed up. He went into the center of the JB. I thought he had a dog with him as he was throwing something. However, he was just by himself and was throwing a boomerang. He was pretty entertaining.
He could thro that thing and it would actually come back to him and he'd catch it. I guess that's what boomerangs are supose to do, but I've never seen it done that good. I told him the lights are on twice a week from 7:30p.m. to 8p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. He said that was great, that he lived just at the top of the hill and he seen the lights on.

Apology to Twyla Machan, Star & Times Reporter. I called her Trish LaCart in the last blog posting??????? Go figure eh? Anyway, I phoned her and apologized and she said she's been called worse things. Sorry about that Twyla, won't happen again.

1 comment:

L Beach said...

Hey Garry, saw the lites on as we left the arena after Hockey last nite about 7:45 or so. Tuesdays and Thursdays are both rink nights with the kids. Made it out yesterday morning it was really pleasant out then also. I also did the duct tape treatment to my shoes and it makes all the difference between cold toes and warm ones.

Lance